Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Day I Turned 17

I'm so, so, so happy! I'm finally 17! Whee... One more year to go before I'm legal for alchohol, cigarettes, clubbing and M18 movies. And then there's so much more...

Woke up pretty late today, at about 9.30. Had a piece of cake for breakfast cos we were gonna have my birthday lunch. Played X-Men for awhile before we left for some chinese restaurant. Waited awhile for everybody to turn up then we started with the food. Got my first Birthday present from my cousin Lenny. A nice box of Cookies & Snickers. I quite enjoyed myself at lunch cos I was the centre of attraction. Well, at least I think I was the best well dressed one there. Oh dear, I think I may be sapping off too much or Terence's inexhaustible ego for my own good. Whatever la...

After lunch, they came over to my place and Fujiet and Fusheng played Naruto 2 on my PS2 until about 7.30, while I scrubbed an ancient table for my party tomorrow. I finally got the hang of the whole game and I can proudly say I'm good at it hehe...

Tomorrow's the party. I'm hoping that everybody that I've invited will turn up. Hopefully.



Quote of the Day: It's better to give than to receive; You get a greater satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment