Monday, February 28, 2005

The Day I Got My Results

D-day...

Met Chenting and Weiqi for breakfast at Athira this morning. Had 2 plain pratas, then me and Chenting went to Eng Wah Ang Mo Kio for the new critically acclaimed Japanese Anime Howl's Moving Castle. It's a really good show with a strong story-line, a great voice-acting cast and almost flawless drawing (a mix of CGI and hand-drawn art). After that, we met up with JunKai, Jeff and ShaoXian to go to school. Reached there at about 12.45...

Didn't do much until about 2 o'clock when all of us went into the hall for the collection of results. Obviously, I wasn't feeling too chummy about it cos I had a bad feeling about my results. And after a long hooblah by Mr Lee, it was finally the moment we've all been waiting for.

Aaaand.... I got 15 points.

PS: Now playing Fantasia's Truth Is. It's a really sad song but I really like it...

Quote of the Day: Aim high, shoot low...

No comments:

Post a Comment