Monday, February 21, 2005

The Day I Attended All The Lessons

Well, I'm so proud of myself today. I attended all my lessons today! Yay!!! Now my Ego's inflated to indefinite proportions and I'm floating, not walking. Out the window I go now... Whee! Ok, I'm high. But today was a pretty good day for me la. No Monday blues at all. I woke up at 6.30, took a looong shower and left for school at 7.15. Surprisingly, I wasn't late. Lucky me.

Anyways, Nikita looked gorgeous with her new hair-do (curls down her face and all. So glam!), Yani wasn't PMS-ed the whole day, I learned some stuff (and had the sudden urge to have Tako Pachi for lunch) and I made up my mind not to go to school anymore this week. Need to meditate before my results come out. Calm my nerves. Yadda yadda yadda... Urgh.

Anyways, I met mum at Orchard after school to get Jerome's present. Went to Borders at first but they didn't sell the thing I was looking for so we headed for the Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. Found the book and burnt a hole in my pocket. $43.50. Not cheap at all but oh well, it's for my best friend and it's only once a year so I guess it's ok. Haha... Got home after that and took a short nap. Gonna watch Desperate Housewives later so shall end here.



Quote of the Day: I used to stand so tall. Well, that was until everybody hit puberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment