Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Day I Talk About My Story

Ok, for those who actually read my story, it's going to be centred around Tessa, a 18-year-old chick. She's pretty much like any other 18-year-old, but she's got a few secrets of her own. Blake and several other sub-characters will be introduced further into the story, so if you're interested, stay tuned. Here's a new chapter from The Yet Un-Named Story.

The Yet Un-Named Story, Chapter 5

The water fell onto her face. It was warm and refreshing. Tessa squeezed some shampoo and ran it between her palms until it became a smooth lather. Brushing it through her hair, she made sure that every inch of her raven bush was covered in thick white foam. The day was weird. She'd just got home from a random encounter with a very mysterious stranger. It ended quite abruptly, but she couldn't stop thinking about him.

It was mystifying. That guy, Blake, had a funny secret that Tessa just couldn't comprehend. But sometimes, some things are better left secret, she told herself. You can't un-hear certain things y'know. Blake had left his number with her. She could call him. Thing is, she didn't know if she should.

After drying herself, she made herself comfortable in her loose Hard Rock Cafe (London) t-shirt and sat on her bed. She unfolded the piece of paper and re-read the numbers written on it even though she had already memorized it. Closing her eyes and lying down, she visualized him beside her, holding her.

Tessa had a crush!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake picked up his phone and dialed the familiar eight numbers.
"Hey, babe."

"Hey babe? Don't you hey babe me! You muthafuckin' asshole!"
"Babe, you made me wait for you for three fuckin' hours."
"You didn't give me a chance to explain! So go fuck yourself! You shouted at me..."
"Babe..."

The speaker on the other side sighed. "Look, I got some more money today."

"You did?"
"That's why I couldn't meet you just now. I was held up."
"How was it? Did you kill the guy?"
"No."
"Ok. No more killing alright?"

There was a pause. Blake heard heavy breathing coming from the other line.
"I gotta hang up now. Call me later."

No comments:

Post a Comment