Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Day I Talk About Being Bored

Had a friggin', boring day yesterday. Didn't do much, other than revise and revise and revise.

Went over to Jerome's house cos it was Claudia's birthday. I got her a lovely ESPRIT wallet and made a card. See? I'm so nice... *head swells*

In the end, I spent more time with my best bud than with the birthday girl. Oh well, can't blame a guy who hasn't chatted with his best friend for like, eternity.

To all those preparing for their O's and A's, all the best! It'll be over before you know it! ;)



Quote of the Day:

Emma Frost - "I'm not saying I agree with--"

Scott Summers - "Of course you agree. This is exactly the elitist crap you spout daily, Emma. You wanna tell me something worth hearing? Tell me why you walked out in the middle of a firefight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment