Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Day After Indochine

Long time since my previous post. Heh...

All papers are over, except for that bloody Lit paper on Tuesday. *sigh*

Was at Indochine last night. Honestly, I don't really like it. But luckily for me, there was Kia Puay, Eileen, Shirleen and Ker Min. Oh yes and Shirleen's brother, Shawn. Or Shaun. Or Sean. Dunno the spelling la. (>.<) Saw so many ex-Cat High peeps there, but thank GOD they didn't disturb me. And now I know Kia Puay's true colours when she's high. Whoo... You don't wanna know. :P

It felt so good to club after such a long time. And the drinks there were dirt cheap haha... But now I'm broke, so no more clubbing for me this month. Maybe next month? Or somebody could give me a treat? Hehe...

I'm going back to sleep now. Tata... *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment