Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Day I Went Carolling

Woke up at 9 plus today, then went out for breakfast with Dad at the Serangoon Gardens food centre. After that, I played The Urbz (upped my Rep to about 60) and started on GTA: San Andreas (It's so cool! Newly added expletives!). Left for the huisuo at about 12.30.

Finally saw Desiree, Elisa, Yvonne, Cam, Ber, Gareth, Alvan, Iggy, Adeline, Jiahui, Jenny, YongWen, Marcus, PingPing, Pixiang, Amos, Fernie, Christina, Michelle, Lester, Doreen, Donovan after so long!
So, we rehearsed some of the very very boring Christmas songs, meaning the ones we do every year eg. Jingle Bells, Rudolf, I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause. I mean, what were they thinking? No The Christmas Song, This Christmas? Anyway, then we went to the Salvation Army's old folks' place at Changi followed by the Lapris Home (for the lepars). We then went to Donovan's house and I left immediately after the carolling group to go to my cousin's birthday BBQ at the NTUC Pasir Ris chalet.

Nothing much happened over there. I played Halo 2 with my cousin and then went to the airport to pick up my mum.

Still missing J.



Quote of the Day: Control your urges; Don't be controlled by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment