Monday, December 13, 2004

The Day I Started Work

First day at work. Kinda tired.

Basically, I started work at my mum's office today. Learnt the basics like checking the daily foreign currency exchange rate, fax, photo-copy, print PO slips etc. My day started like at 8, with me lounging in bed like some big ole sloth. Played Naruto 2 for awhile before I changed for work (T-Shirt and Jeans. Cool huh? Haha...).

So I went off to the office at Orchard Towers. Won't go into the details. Had lunch at Scotts Picnic Food Court (Thai Stir-Fried Beef rice set) with my Aunt and my mum. Dad picked me up at 4 plus and sent me to my mum's customers to deliver some goods. Sent a Power SMS to Power 98FM dedicating a song to my old man and when he heard it over the radio, he was so touched! Haha... Love him to death.

Got home at 6 and played Urbz: Sims in the City on my PS2. Got stuck at the beginning stage of The Incredibles so I decided to leave it aside for the time being first. Had dinner after that and yeah, I think that's all for my day. Pretty slow today.



Quote of the Day: Dreams are just dreams when it's stuck inside your head. All it takes is a little help from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment