Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Day I Type Two Day's Worth Of Entries

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Woke up at 8 and went to film my testimonial for my math tutor's commercial. Then went out to Wisma Atria to meet up with Wan Jin, Denise, Iggy, Marcus and Yong Wen. Apparently our dear little Iggy has a little crush (or is it a huge one) on Denise. But I shan't comment. Anyways, we went to Taka for lunch. Bought Iggy and myself a Tori-Q set each while Wan Jin shared hers with Denise. Marcus didn't eat and Yong Wen had Thai Fried Rice. Then we walked to Far East Plaza and I showed them the tarnsvestite who works at one of the shops cos they didn't believe me. Now they do.

Then we had the Turkish ice-cream at the carnival place on the open field beside Orchard MRT. That Turk joker practically ridiculed us in public! But well, it was fun. Then we went to Borders and found out that everything was on 15% discount. And I saw Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway album (I've been waiting for almost a month for it!) and I got it! Whee! Well, we hogged the music players and certainly got on the nerves of the Borders CD section personnel but who cares right? Haha. After that, Denise, Marcus and Iggy had to leave so it was left with me, Wan Jin and Yong Wen.

The 3 of us went to Toys R Us to relive our childhood (somehow) and bumped into Nick and Samuel. Then we had a drink at McDonald's then I went to mum's office and the both of us took the free shuttle to church to get the car. Had a Christmas dinner at the place of a church auntie. Very nice food man...

Stayed over at Jerome's place and we played GTA all the way until like 3 plus. Quite tired then we went to sleep.



Today

Woke up at 8.30 cos there was supposed to be practise at church at 9.30. Then Jerome took his own sweet time and we left his place at 9.15. Took 53 to Bishan MRT and transferred on a train to Orchard. Then we switched to bus 65 and reached church at 10.30. 1 hour late. What the hell...

Ended up doing the decorations together with Timmy, Leo and Isaac. I think Isaac has a crush on me. Whatever. Anyways, left church at about 12.30 after we were done with the decorations and had lunch with Aunt Step at the Orchard KFC . Damn full lor. We had the buddy meal (which was mostly finished by me) plus cheese fries and an extra drumstick for me. Then went back to the office to finish some last bit of filing. Went to sleep on the sofa until 6 then came home. Had dinner with my parents and installed The Sims 2 (my Aunt gave it to me for Christmas).

I love Kelly's Because Of You. Damn meaningful. Here's the lyrics:

Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson

I will not make the same mistakes you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I've learnt the hard way to never let it get that far

(Chorus)
Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you, I am afraid

I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry because I know it's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, every day of my life
My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with

(Chorus)

I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young you should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you, I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you, I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you, I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you, I'm afraid
Because of you.



Quote of the Day: Lies will come into light eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment