Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Day I Got So Tired

Woke up at bout 7.30 today and did the usual stuff (you know, brush my teeth, drink water...) and turned on the com. I was beginning to dread work, to be honest. I mean, it's like all the boring stuff like paper work, filing and typing. Urk.

Nothing interesting happened at work today so shan't talk about it here. Just that I got so tired from getting the Christmas cards ready, filing (again!!!) and typing. So I vow to myself that I will never ever do office work again in the future after working for my mum.

Went for Christmas mass practise again today. Nothing interesting about that either, just that the other guys seemed particularly interested in my Tamagochi, God knows why. Anyway, I went for supper with Jerome (my best friend), his younger sis Claudia and his mum after that at Great World. We talked for awhile and I found out that his mum had allowed him to get pierced. Man! She's a cool mum! Why can't my mum be like that? She took off my studs after I got pierced in China.

Well, at least I had them on for a week. But still... Never mind. Ok, I'm going back to watching my Mean Girls. Aaah... Lindsay rocks!



Quote of the Day: You are beautiful no matter what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment