Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Day I Talk About Emmanuel & Jiapei's Birthdays

Emmanuel had his very belated birthday dinner with me, Sean and Guohua on Tuesday night. It was really nice of him to have us over, and kudos to his mum for cooking such great food for the four of us. I tell you, the amount of food we had could feed Ethiopia! Ok, I exaggerate.But we did have ALOT of leftovers.

Check out Manbo serving us pie. It's hilarious.
(Note to Man: Don't EVER be a waiter. :P)




Yesterday was Jiapei's Birthday and she received TONS OF PRESENTS! I'm glad that she had a great time. A couple of our classmates came over for her Birthday Cake after school. Watch her make a looooong Birthday wish:



We're gonna be (technically) graduating tomorrow! I can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment