Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Days I Forgot To Blog

Hello Bloggie. Havent' blogged for awhile. Anyways, here's a few updates on the past few days:

The Long Weekend

Didn't really do much cos I was down with a nasty flu on Friday, so I didn't go out with the guys at all. My grandma came over with Xavier and Shelia cos their parents went to KL for the weekend. The kids didn't really bother me cos they knew I was sick. Called Veron in the evening and we talked about some stuff. Before I knew it, we'd been talkin' for like an hour already. On my phone some more... My bill's gonna explode this month man...

The whole weekend was pretty slack, except for Sunday cos I went to catch Hotel Rwanda with Bryna, Andrew Dermawan and Faye. The show's damn damn damn good. Very thought provocative. It deserves more than five stars la... I'd give it a six! It was really nice to hang out with the bunch of them again. Bryna's grown prettier, and Faye's more laydee already. And Andrew Dermawan had an Extreme Makeover. What ghastly hair... Nevermind...

Yesterday & Today

Went to school as usual. Nothing much happened except I "broke up" with Andrew (not Dermawan) at Veron's place. Just foolin' around a little at the swings. Quite fun la. And I found out that he actually has a little teenie-weenie beer belly. Very very cute... Haha...!

School was damn boring today, so shan't talk about it. Just that I totally dig Ms Fong's (my Geog teacher) shoes. Damn unique. And very nice. And I had a great time watching our school's eye candy today. My eyes getting diabetes soon...



Quote of the Day: I can't find my tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment