Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Day I Slacked

Woke up at 8 plus then went online. Watched a few MTV's on LAUNCH and talked to HX a little bit. After that, we had Mee Siam and Ampong for breakfast before we went to the airport. On our way there, we heard some wierd news about this couple in Romania who met online and named their child Yahoo! after the search-engine webbie.

I pity the kid.

Anyways, after sending him off, me and Dad went to get lunch at the terminal 1 food court. nothing much, just vegetables, some fish and rice. Then got home, practised some maths and had a long, long nap. Dunno why I was so tired also. Woke up at around 5.30 and went to my grandma's place for dinner.

Played with cousins a little and then went to Fujiets house to get the Evangelion DVD's. After that, we played badminton at the court below his house for about half an hour then I walked home. EVA's like a damn sad show. Hai... Remind's me of my depression period last year. So so sad...



Quote of the Day: True friends are not hypocrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment