Monday, January 10, 2005

The Day I Went Out With My OG Mates

Today was like really fun cos our OG mates went out again. We had really boring Accounts and History class but overall we had a good day cos we got to see each other again.

Anyway, we went for lunch at the Serangoon S11 and I went home earlier cos HX just came back from Guangzhou and he needed to get some stuff from my place. Luckily for me, he helped me install my web-cam (finally!!!). So now I'm web-cam enabled! Whee!

So after he left my place, I went to meet the others at Veronica's place. It was drizzling a little but not too heavily so I wasn't too wet. Went straight into the gym and found Terence and Charissa there exchanging numbers. So cute la haha... Anyways, I started working out and several things happened during the duration of the exercise. 1, Charissa fell off the treadmill because Terence called her and she wheeled around. She grazed her knee, no big. 2, I realised that the bench press could be adjusted to my own liking. Then after about an hour, we left the gym altogether.

Since it was raining, we stayed at the lobby and chit-chatted for awhile. After joking around for awhile, we went out and took 73 to the Coffee Bean in Serangoon Gardens. I got myself a Pure Chocolate and we took the seats outside and continued to chat. Suddenly, our OGL Shu Jian came over and I brought Gloria to the Video EZ opposite the coffee-house to help her avoid Shu Jian. She has this huge crush on him you see, so she thinks that by avoiding him it'd prevent her from getting all horny and stuff. But I understand why la cos Shu Jian is quite cute.

After examining the shop, we saw a few potential birthday presents and went back to Coffee Bean. There, Gloria left for home and the rest of us went to Chomp-Chomp. We got some seats at a corner behind the whole place while Veronica and Andrew went to order food. The food came, we ate and talked a lot. I was made fun of, together with Shu Jian, cos they ordered drinks and I shared one with him and he had to use my straw. Urgh. Never mind. So we poked fun at one another, Gloria came back to join us (her parents weren't home so there was no dinner) and we just basically had fun the whole night.

Got home at about 9.30 and took a shower. Now my chest and arms really ache. But I'm on my way to fufilling one of my New Year Resolutions! Yay!

The following quote is a tribute to a friend who I have not seen for a long time and hopefully will meet again. If fate allows us to...



Quote of the Day: If fate is kind, she brings to those who love the sweet fufilment of their secret longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment