Monday, January 17, 2005

The Day Gloria Confessed

My day sucked.

I feel like crap now. Gloria confessed that she liked me, and I told her I liked her as well. But the thing is, I only liked her, like, when I first knew her. Now, the feelings have just evaporated. But I guess I sent the wrong signal. So, I sent her an e-mail about how I really felt about the situation and she called me after she saw the mail. Well, I managed to settle the misunderstanding and we're back as normal friends. But now, I feel like crap.

Now I know how hard it is to tell someone you don't love him or her the way they do towards you. I shouldn't have let her on, like how I'd been led on before. I really hope she's ok with me. Aargh....

I still don't know what's so attractive about me. I'm not good looking, I'm not exactly nice, I'm not very talkative etc... Now I'm just even more confused.



Quote of the Day: Sometimes love can hit you in the face when you least expect it. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment