Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Day Of Mugging And Meeting Up With My Best Friend

Today has been a rather productive day. I'm finally halfway through Econs! Went to IHM (The Church of The Immaculate Heart of Mary) for a service celebrating one of the nun's 50th year in the service. After long speeches, we finally had lunch. Met up with Jerome (and his sis Claudia) during the celebration.

Here are some products of our camwhoring:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Claudia & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Smiling like a buffoons

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 3 lunatics

Went to Starbucks at Liang Court to study in the evening while waiting for my parents to finish with their tehze session at church. Mugging alone never felt better.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love Starbucks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really love Starbucks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I look constipated in this.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Since I'm on a random streak today, I've decided to introduce my dumb little rabbit, Forrest, again. He's the world's most furry, messy and playful gray furball. And he's really cute too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here he is! In case you're wondering, the little pellets in the foreground are not his excretion; they're his rabbit feed.

Here's Forrest playing it up in front of the camera! He looooves the limelight..



And that's it for today's update.
52 Days to the A Levels...

No comments:

Post a Comment