Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Day I Introduce Frank Cho

There's nothing really to talk about school today. That's how mundane my remaining school-days in JC has become. Sigh.

Anyway,I wanna introduce my favourite artist at the moment to the readers of my blog. His name is Frank Cho, a nursing graduate who,in a twist of fate, became one of the most reknown and sought after artist in the American comic industry. He is currently under an exclusive contract with Marvel Comics. Here are a few samples of his artwork from his creator-owned comic strip, Liberty Meadows:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- Copyright of Frank Cho and Liberty Meadows -

He draws amazing women! For more information on Frank and his works, please visit his website at Liberty Meadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment