Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Day I Marvel At My Blunder

25 hours without sleep
It's a record
Time is still ticking

I'm lost and I'm confused
I don't know what you want from me
I don't know if you're using me
I don't know why this is how you're treating me
I don't know what I can really believe
I don't know anything anymore

If you want me to trust you
To believe in your words
You have to be true
And be honest
Is it that difficult to do?

I've never lied to you
Or tried to hurt you in any way
I always thought you were who you appeared to be
Now I'm not so sure anymore

Does it make you happy to do this?
To play with feelings
Toying emotions like a puppet-master
Does it?

I don't know what to think
What to feel about this
But I hope that if you still want me as a friend
I need honesty and dependability

No comments:

Post a Comment