Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Day I Talk About Loving Relationships

Went out for lunch with my grandparents, my aunt, my second uncle + his wife, and my parents yesterday at Liang Court. After lunch, we went for coffee at the ground level Starbucks. Now, there I saw my grandparents publicly display their affections for each other (note: my grandma is silghtly senile). It was sooo adorable!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The old folks sharing a drink. Awwww...

Post-Starbucks, I went for the Novena with my mum. At about 6, I left for Joel/Joey/Felix/whatever-name-he-goes-by-today's 16th birthday party. It was pretty boring, considering that almost everyone there was underaged (underaged = below 16). But I had a good time catching up with the birthday boy anyways.

Today was the last day I had lessons with my K2s. They will be going on to Primary 1 next year. *sobs* Here are some pictures of the little angels/devils.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Food!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More food!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Queing for some more food....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's got his chips!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The final closing prayer...

After that, there was the Christmas peagant rehearsals till 2. Then I went for my second session of acupuncture therapy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Needle on my hand. Slightly ouch-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment