Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Day I Talk About The Hot, Smart & Gorgeous

I just bumped into Leslie Kwok a couple of days ago and this thought hit me: why am I not one of those hot, smart and gorgeous?

I absolutely revere them. And I hate them; It's a love hate thing.

Here are some people who you'll love to hate and the reasons why you'll feel that way:
--------------------------------


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leslie Kwok

This 33-year-old ex-Singapore National Swimmer, a graduate of ACS(I) and ACJC, is also a proud owner of his very own spa chain. He is also a well-known local model and became one of Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors at the age of 24. He was also featured on Channel News Asia's "What Women Want... Really" Program recently as one of the most sought after men in Singapore. *jealous*
--------------------------------


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Natalie Portman

Hollywood actress. Harvard graduate. Looks to die for. Natalie Portman is one of Hollywood's up-and-rising stars. With three Star Wars movies under her belt, as well as her critically acclaimed sleeper hit Closer and her most recent film outing, V For Vendetta, it is no wonder that she is a bona fide actress. Topped with her genious and fresh-faced appeal, this Jerusalem-born pixie is definitely on top of many little girl's "hate lists".
--------------------------------


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jon Jonsson

He was the winner of Bravo's Manhunt reality tv show two years ago and is currently an astrophysics undergrad at UC Santa Cruz. With brains like his, a rippling bod and killer good-looks, does it puzzle you why he's on my list of hot, smart and gorgeous people? I so totally hate people like him. Urgh....
--------------------------------



I'm just thankful that I'm not born with any physical or mental defects. But still, you'll find yourself hating these born-better-off-than-you people if you were me.

No comments:

Post a Comment