Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Day I Add Some Synergy '06 Photos

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Oh yes, we celebrated Sean's birthday in school today. That's about the most exciting thing that happened. Here are some photos from Synergy 2006 that I've grabbed from nanyangjc.org. Go there for more photos if you're interested.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot me (Now you know what I meant by Paddlepops?)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm somewhere here too. (In the midst of a whole sea of Paddlepops. Gross. *BLEARGHARFGH*)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Charlotte's flashing me! Woot! :P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's me looking like a complete idiot sitting at the edge of the stage. Yes, laugh all you want. It's funny. I know.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My singing partner, Marcus (looking like a complete idiot as well).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The two idiots.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me with my other idiotic-looking partner, Junyi, during the evening finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment