Monday, July 31, 2006

The Day I Rant About Having Only 94 Days To The A's

OhmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD...

94 FUCKING DAYS TO THE FUCKING A'S!!!!!!
(The last I checked, it was 99 days. Like whatthefuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck...)

And like 4 weeks to Prelims! I. Am. Majorly. Fucked. Like, MAJORLY FUCKED (is there even such a word. What the hell..)

I need more time!!! NononononoNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Maybe I'll go sell my soul or something. Anyone have any connections in that field?

I shouldn't even be blogging. Urgh.
Sickening.

The education system is like a virus and exams are like the major attacks to your system. Once it gets to you, you just convulse and get cardiac arrest before turning blue. Like what everyone (I'm making an assumption here) who's taking the A's is experiencing now.

Somebody please do me a favour and shoot me...

No comments:

Post a Comment