Friday, July 07, 2006

The Day I Got To Wake Up Without Mummy Screaming In My Ear

It's wonderful to be able to wake up without Mummy screaming me awake. See, this is the usual drill for every single day of my holidays:

(Translated from mandarin)
"IT'S 9 ALREADY YOU BETTER GET OUT OF BED OR ELSE YOU WON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!"

Well, it's something along those lines, and she's usually bluffing about the time. If she says it's 9, it's most probably 8.30, and it's not like I don't have an alarm clock by my bedside you know. Anway, enough about my lovely morning (and mummy-"bashing", in case she sees this. I secretly think she found my blog).

__________________________________

This was what I did today:

- Talked to Emma over the phone for over and hour and surfed YouTube simultaneously

- Met up with Shaun and had Subway lunch with him

- Caught up with Gloria, Jerrick and Ed at Starbucks

- Picked Anthony up from Grampa's place and headed home

- Had dinner at home

- Went to Mox with Kia Puay and her friends
__________________________________


Nothing very interesting happened today, but that's actually a really good thing. Now I gotta go wreck my brains about the song Marcus and I should perform for CHMA '06.

On the note of CHMA '06, please do drop me a message soon as to how many tickets you guys want. I need to confirm the numbers latest by Monday.

117 days to the A's...

No comments:

Post a Comment