Monday, June 05, 2006

The Day I Got My MOS Band

Finally got my hands on The Band today, and at the same time, blew $25. A hefty sum for priority entry, if you ask me. But it's worth it. :D

After studying in school till bout 1.30pm, I headed down to Dhoby Ghaut to get The Band at MOS' head office. Then I got a message from Idiot, who wanted to meet me for lunch. In the end, I had my lunch on my own cos that idiot was late.

At Plaza Singapura, as I was queueing up for some Tako Yaki, I heard some girls whispering (loudly) "Eh, that one "The One" one hor? Hehe..." I turned around, and saw some NY J2's walking past. Shouldn't have worn my school uniform out. I hate being recognised! >.<

Anyway, I got my Tako Yaki, then proceeded to the Kopitiam on the fifth floor for the Steamboat Fish Soup. Yummmmmm... I also bumped into some of the NY J1s there as well. What a small world Singapore is. Heh.

Idiot finally arrived at around 4 plus (really idiotic lor, come so late... ), and we walked around before deciding to go to TCC for coffee. On our way there, I bumped into Glyn, my friend who was one of the facilitators of the events management company I performed for. She was shooting some MTV dedication show, and pulled me aside to make a dedication (with Idiot in tow, of course). Really fun... (-_-U) After that, she talked to me about how terrible it is to get a Mass Comm degree (she's in her second last year and doing her attachment at MTV) and how I should NOT go into Mass Comm cos it's "a stupid degree". "Get into Law," she said.

Yeah right. If only it was that easy.

Anyway, it was pretty good insight to the industry.

After that chance meeting, we finally settled down at TCC and had an enjoyable evening chatting.

Gotta go back to mugging. Urgh.

A Levels SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment