Friday, June 16, 2006

The Day Anthony Comes To Singapore

Yup, you've heard me right.

Another one of my Indonesian cousins is in Singapore for a holiday.
He's Anthony, and he's 1 year younger than me.

Haven't seen this kid in bout 4 years and now he's taller than me.

They all HAVE to be taking something I don't know about, don't they? Some grow-tall pill or growth-spurt injection? Right?

Well,will somebody PLEASE get me a grow-tall pill cos I desperately need one! All of my younger cousins (with the exception of the primary school kids, but someday soon... Just you wait.) are growing taller than me! I feel so, erm, under-endowed (if there's even such a word)...

139 more days to the A Levels.... Bleargh... *nervous nausea*

Oh yes, MY BITCH IS BACK FROM THE UK!
I'm so happy... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment