Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Day I Do Some Stupid Quiz

The Quiz

1. Do the following without complains
2. Choose 5 persons to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the persons' tagboard to say he/she have been tagged

Favourites
Favourite Colour: Green

Favourite Food: Tom Yum Goong

Favourite Song: Missing Me (RJ Helton)

Favourite Movie: A la folie... pas du tout (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not)

Favourite Sport: Swimming

Favourite Day of the Week: Friday! Cos it's clubbing night!

Favourite Ice Cream: Island Creamery at Serene Centre. They have teh tarik ice cream somemore!


Currents
Current Mood: Lethargic

Current Taste: Mint from the toothpaste.

Current Clothes: Underwear and singlet.

Current Desktop: X-Men First Class

Current Toenail Colour: Au natural(which GUY paints his toenails?!?!?)

Current Time: 10:45am

Current Annoyance: My stupid neighbour's perpetually barking dog.

Current Thoughts: Why in the @#$%!& am I even doing this stupid questionnaire?!?!?!


First
First Best Friend: Jerome Ng. He's a year older and we've been mates since we were babies.

First Crush: Some girl called Jermaine. I think I was in nursery...

First Movie: Something Disney. I was always a Disney kid. I think it was Fantasia.

First Lie: "I dunno how it got there!" I was in Primary 1 and I secretly snuck some coins from my own piggy bank into my bag because I wanted to buy sweets.

First Music: My Dad's singing? He's always singing, even before I was born...


Last
Last Cigarette: I don't smoke.

Last Drink: Milk. Oooh. Choose only HL

Last Car Ride: Last night, to get home from church.

Last Crush: Maggie Q!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools*

Last Phone Call: Shaun Kumar. He called to ask what time we were supposed to be in school tomorrow.

Last CD played: Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits


Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope

Have you ever broken the law: Jaywalking! But I don't do it very often, no.

Have you ever been arrested: NO WAY!

Have you ever skinny dipped: Nope.

Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Yeah, some random girl while clubbing.


The lucky 5 will be (by no order of merit)...:
* HyeSung
* Esther
* Jok
* Brenda
* Kitson

No comments:

Post a Comment