Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Day I Talk About "Meeting" My Grandfather

For the first time in my 18 years of life, I've finally seen my departed maternal grandfather today. I don't mean it in a ghostly, creepy sort-of encounter with the netherworld people way. I was at Ju Shih Ling Temple paying respects to my departed granddad that I've never seen before (he passed away when my mum was 20. I was born when my mum was 29.) as well as my uncle (passed away in 1994).

It was a funny feeling. But it felt good. Like I finally met someone I've always thought about but never seen before. Although it was just a photograph on the urn, but it really meant something.

Oh yes, today was Palm Sunday too. Mass went well, but it was tiring (yes I like to whine. This is my blog, I'm entitled. :P) Also,I found out today that both Jerome and Jevon bought the same phone, on the same day! It's the Nokia 6280, the one that I've been wanting to get. If only I had money...

Ok gotta go memorise lines from King Lear now. Will be updating soon... Till then, stay cheerful and have a blessed Holy Week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment