Monday, April 17, 2006

The Day I Talk About Fucked-Up Drivers

I. Am. So. Fucking. Pissed.

AAAAARGH!!!

I hate those fucked-up drivers who think that they can do anything just becuse they drive a car. As I was going home today, I had to cross a zebra-crossing. Just as I set foot onto the first white line of the crossing, I saw a silver Volvo coming towards me without any hint of slowing down. I had no death wish, so I jumped backwards onto the curb and felt the car whizz past me.

What really ticked me off was the driver's reaction to seeing me. He glared and pointed the finger at me. I was the pedestrian at the zebra-crossing (which is meant for pedestrians, mind you) and he was the driver who couldn't be bothered to slow down.

Bloody muthafuckin' asshole!!!

First of all, zebra-crossings are a pedestrians-priority road junction. This means that drivers have to slow down as they approach them even if they don't notice any pedestrians nearby. And that's because of safety reasons. Secondly, I wonder how the hell these irresponsible drivers got their licenses in the first place. I'm guessing that the theory exam they sat for cannot really be applied in their "real life" situations.

May that driver burn eternally in the fires of hell and grow thorns in his sodding, god-forsaken butt. These selfish and arrogant bastards should be kept off the roads, Have them banned from the driving for eternity and sentence them to unlimited hours of community service. And maybe have their dicks chopped off and shoved up their own asses...

Urgh...

Ok, I'm saying this cos I'm pissed, but you would too if it happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment