Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Day I Saw The Olsens

I woke up at 2 o'clock today. In the afternoon.

Let me break a myth here today.

Myth:
Only American food is cheap and nice here. Asian food is sh*t.

True/False

I've been having quite a lot of Chinese food here and it's comparable to what we've got in Singapore. Just that they come in bigger portions. Speaking of which, burgers are really killing me. If you give me grass vs meatloaf like right now, I'd take grass.

As for the Olsen twins...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aren't they pretty?

Yesterday

We were at Universal Studios!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If there's one word to describe it, it's "overrated". But I've got some nice photos anyway. Enjoy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm a biker!

The houses of Wisteria Lane (think "Desperate Housewives):

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment