Monday, August 22, 2005

The Day I Talk About...

I may seem like a perfectionist, doing everything that I have to, to put it in Singaporean terms, being "extra", but I have my reasons. If you should think that I do what I do because I want to be a teachers pet, to be the centre of attraction, and all the yada-yada, then I guess you've got the wrong idea.

I don't have to show people that I am capable, but I do something so that I'll have a peace of mind, knowing that I've done what I'm supposed to do, and I won't feel like I've been irresponsible. But if you like to see it in a negative light, I can't stop you.

I'm here for all to see.

You can judge me, you can have your prejudices, you can put me down, you can love me, you can hate me, you can appreciate me, you can despise me. Blah blah blah.
The bottom-line is: Don't think you know everything about me just because you know who I am.

To the anonymous taggers of my tag-board:
If you really think it's fun to tag my board and do all the talk about me and gays and all the bullshit talk about HIV and whatnot, get a fucking life.

You think it's funny? You're just a cowardly loser who doesn't dare to reveal your identity cos you're fucking scared of me.

I agree, I may be effeminate sometimes, but being effeminate doesn't constitute to being gay. However, being homophobic just shows your immaturity and lack of tolerance for people who are different.

You have something against me, bring it on. If you don't have the guts to do it and say the stuff you say about me in my face, then please, just fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment