Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Day I Talk About My Life So Far...

Faye has left Singapore over the weekend to the US. Bryna, Andrew and I had a little farewell dinner for her on Saturday evening. It was fun, but I did fell a little sad.

Cos she's leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when she'll be back again...

I hope that she comes back soon.

School has become increasingly frustrating, as the work-load piles up and the promos getting closer and closer. It feels like I've been run over by a 16-wheeler, so crushed and so out of breath. But I've not been pushing myself very hard at all. I guess it's because my incessantly nagging mother, who yaks about my schoolwork all the time. Well, I think it's about time I embrace the pressure and start pressing myself.

My past 5 months in NYJC has been nothing short of amazing.
I'm so glad and blessed to have my classmates, without which I don't think I would have been able to survive. It has been the greatest school-year of my life thus far, although there have been ups and downs (mostly due to my unpredictable and annoying mood-swings). I've never had a class where everybody is so united and helpful.

I was most touched when my classmates made banners for me (and Marcus) during The One. No-one has ever made banners for me. Ever. It really showed how much they cared and how much effort they'd spend for their friends. I've never felt so loved...
I love you guys! (If any of you are even reading this. Heh...)

I'm still confused over certain matters but I guess I'll sort it out soon.
Soon.

Quote of the Day: Eat or be eaten; Kill or be killed; Fuck or be fucked; It's all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment