Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hot Mess + F Bombs = Bad Teacher

Like I'd mentioned in my Green Hornet review, Cameron Diaz should not be acting as the "hot chick" anymore but here we are: another movie of her about on her "hotness". Dear Producers, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT SHE'S HECKA HAGGARD AND FUG NOW? Also, why pair her with Justin Timberlake? Didn't she and JT have a history together (they broke up in 2007 if I recall correctly)? Is this some kind of April Fools' joke? OT: I think I speak for everybody when I say that Justin Timberlake should return to making music because the last time he released an album was way back in 2006 and a follow-up is long overdue. This, and cos JT can't act to save his life. Who can forget his bland performance in The Social Network?

Complaints aside, I think it might be a pretty funny movie, mostly because we get to see Cameron Diaz hit in the face by a dodgeball and also because we get to see Jason Segel's ballsack. But I'll most likely be waiting for this mess to end up on Netflix instead of paying to see it in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment