Friday, March 14, 2008

The Day I Took Leave - Day 1

Today was a wonderful day!

After the past couple of weeks of craziness at work, I've finally managed to take leave and have some time for myself to do the things I want to do. Had a great time hanging out with Ker Min and Tammi at Sentosa this morning. And tonight, I had my first drink with Daddy (I usually only drink with friends). Lotsa photos today cos I got my NEW BABY, the Sony T70!!! Now I can go all trigger-happy with everything! =)


Morning @ Vivo/Sentosa with The Girls

Photobucket
My Angels (short of one heh heh)


Photobucket
Our pseudo-wedding photoshoot pose


Photobucket
Squashing my head between two ginormous monstrosities (I'm kidding...)


Photobucket
My first time at VivoCity's Superdog during lunch


Photobucket
The 8th Deadly Sin: Chilli Cheese Fries


Photobucket
Ker Min doesn't like to smile next to me :(


Photobucket
BIMBOTICA! Notice the bright light above Tammi's head in this shot? Yup. Ironic.


Photobucket
Tams and Ker Min: The Imitation of Britney's C*nt (Part 1)


Photobucket
Yours truly and Tams: The Imitation of Britney's C*nt (Part 2)


Photobucket
I'm trying to act anorexic while Tammi's acting bullimic. She obviously beats me hands down at improv, as you can see. Hrmmm.


Supper @ Holland V with Dad

Photobucket
Dad said he hasn't really tried Mexican food before, and neither have I (well, at least not in Singapore), so we went ahead for Cha Cha Cha. It's so catchy, I feel like saying the name over and over again! "Cha cha cha... Cha cha cha... Cha cha..."


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Complimentary Nachos on the house. Love love LOVED the salsa! Yummm...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad and I toasting with our Lime Margaritas. It was really really strong. I think the bartender was out to kill us with the generous amount of tequila. And don't ask me why Dad looks like he's scowling in this particular photograph. I don't know why either.


Photobucket
Our first dish: Spring Rolls with Chicken and Beef filling
It was interesting to have meat-filled spring rolls. Never tried it before. The avocado and sour cream dips went surprisingly well with the rolls.


Photobucket
Our second dish: Shrimp Salad
After tossing everything together, I took my first bite and was greeted by a sudden feel of dining next to the ocean. The shrimp reminded me vividly of seaside seafood dining. Very sedap.


Photobucket
Photobucket
The final dish: Apple Empanadas with Vanilla Ice Cream
Basically empanadas are mini apple pies. Nothing very special about it, just the exotic name. What I did was scoop a little bit of ice-cream onto the piping hot empanada before devouring it in a mouthful. You can try doing that with the McDonald's apple pies and probably get the same feel.


It was really special to have the father-son bonding time tonight. Haven't had the chance to do that for quite some time. All in all, it was a long but fulfilling day. Shall go to bed now. More updates tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment