Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Day I Watched Spiderman3 And Talk About Random Stuff

Spiderman 3 was definitely not a disappointment. On the contrary, it's my favourite Spiderman movie yet (that's if there's even going to be a fourth one). I was apprehensive before seeing it because I thought, Venom, Sandman and Goblin Jr in one film? How on Earth Will Sam Raimi pull it off?

But he did. And he did it really well. *applauds*

My only complaint? Not enough Gwen Stacy. WE WANT MORE OF THE HOT BLONDE!!!

On to music... I CAN'T STAND MY DAD CRITIQUING MY TASTE IN MUSIC ANYMORE!!!!! Like seriously. Seriously. Be thankful that your Dads aren't as musically inclined as mine (well, if they are then you'll probably understand how I feel). Here are some of his comments on some of the artistes I listen to:

On Jennifer Hudson (yes I bought the Dreamgirls soundtrack):
"Why do you like to listen to people shouting? This is not called singing. It's shouting, and it's irritating."

On Beyoncé:
"Her voice is so shrill! It's giving me headaches. I'd rather listen to Jennifer Hudson." (Major irony here)

On Justin Timberlake:
"He's white right? Why is he singing like a black?" (It's called personal style, old man)

On Joss Stone:
"Why do you always listen to black music? Always screaming and shouting and yelling. Why can't you listen to more classical pieces? What? She's white?! " (So?)

On Christina Aguilera:
"Another white who sings like a black. Always scream scream scream." (WTF?? SO??)

On 孙燕姿:
"What's so nice about people mumbling?"

And those are just a few examples. I have no idea why he insists on criticizing the music I listen to. I mean, I don't put down his Mozart or Haydn (I love them too by the way) but everyone has his freedom when it comes to their choice of music, right? Eeeayargh... If there's anyone who's irritating, it's him.

Oh yes, one more thing. The friggin en bloc. It's getting on my nerves big time. First, some of our money-faced neighbours decided to pull in developers, then they sign the agreement to sell our estate even though my family (and some other families) didn't want to, and they won. Fine by me. It's not like we really have a choice (thanks to the stupid law). Now, they want US to chip in for the lawyer fees for the successful transaction of the en bloc as well. You know what? I say SCREW YOU. I'd buy all of you muthafuckers freakin' size 50 dildos and you guys can go to your new houses with your new, stinkin' money and SCREW YOURSELVES WITH IT. Haven't they heard of something called "back off"?

If I could, I'd put a curse on them. I am that evil. So don't try me.

And that's it for today's post about random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment