Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Day I Talk About The Yellow Ribbon Project

Woke up early this morning to go for the walk in support of the Yellow Ribbon Project. It was a wonderful experience, and I had a really good time bonding with my classmates (those who were actually present for that thing, that is). Other than the whole useless publicity for Jack Neo's new movie about ex-convicts (I mean, how many times can you use the same people from the J-Team for the Jack Neo movies. Jack Neo, if you're reading this, your movies are BORING...") and the scorching sunshine, it was a rather fun walk.

Today, I saw some anonymous tagger's tag on my tagboard again. Oddly, I'm not angry. I mean, seriously, if they wanna tag rubbish, I can't do anything about it. But it's just weird to know how people can relentlessly attempt to disturb someone as if they've got nothing better to do. Oh well, it's your life. Do what you want. *sigh*

Lets talk about the last few days:

Yesterday, a dead sparrow fell down from a tree and onto my head. It was DISGUSTING. In CAPS. I've never kena-ed birdshit before and now I kena a dead bird. Like major EEW. Oh well, I guess we all get weird stuff happening to us once or twice in our lives anyway. Ok, maybe or than once or twice.

The day before yesterday, I pretty much just slacked at home and did revision for the promos. Nothing much to talk about.

The day before the day before yesterday, I went bcak to Cat High and saw some teachers. It was ok, but I didn't get to see all the teachers that I'd wanted to meet, but I guess I'll meet up with them some other time. Then at night, we celebrated Dad's birthday at Sun and Moon, a lovely little posh Japanese restaurant at Wheelock Place, level Three. The food was WONDERFUL, DELICIOUS, HEAVENLY, (add in a nice-tasting adjective here)...

Ok, shall go off now to do more promo-revision. Ciao!

Quote of the Day: Criticisms help you grow; What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment