Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Day I Get A New Running Companion

Photobucket

Guess what the mailman just brought it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
iPod Shuffle (boxed)

My brand new (PRODUCT) RED iPod Shuffle!!!

Ok, I understand that some of you might think that I'm being decadent, by the fact that I already have an iPod and and iPhone, but I'll vouch for myself and say that this is perfectly justifiable. You see, I like to run. On top of that, I like to run with music. I used to run with my bulky iPod, and thereafter my iPhone after I got it (yes, my iPod has become a glorified...portable hard-drive), but they're both pretty heavy to lug around. That is why I purchased this pretty baby after much deliberation.

Besides,

iPod Shuffle (super close-up)

...it was made for me. We are destined to be together.

HAHA! I'm kidding. In case you've been living under a rock, engraving comes free with any online purchase of an iPod. If you look closely in the photo above, you'll see that my name is stuck together. Likethis. Somehow when I was keying in the words to be engraved, the website wouldn't accept "Justin(space)Jap". It was only after I played around a little more did I realize that Apple does not accept any vulgarities or (seemingly) derogatory words for engraving. So I guess my last name is a derogatory term. So now you can scream "JAP YOU!" "Don't be a JAP" "Get the JAP outta here!" etc and still feel as good as you do when spurting any other obscenity.

We learn something new everyday.


Photobucket
Blair approves of my iPod, and is very excited as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment