Monday, June 09, 2008

The Day of Random Rants: Monday Blues

1.
Woke up this morning and had a shock of my life when I faced a monster in the mirror. I HAVE EYE-BAGS. Can somebody please recommend me some good and effective patches/creams? Need it stat.

2.
Why is it that every time I help some people do something at work I just get taken for granted? It's really not that difficult to say "thank you" you know. Sometimes I wonder whether it pays to be nice.

3.
I have a weird medley of "Take A Bow", "Damaged" and "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" stuck in my head. Imagine Rihanna, the Danity Kane girls plus Mariah screaming and bitch-slapping the shit out of each other in your head. That's how my brain feels.

4.
My nose still feels kinda funny. I think my sinusitis is back. Damn. Might need to poach a fluocinolone spray from somewhere. Heh.

5.
Just called home and mummy told me she had an apple for dinner. I told her "An apple = appetiser, not dinner." Was quite shocked and angry with her. Dieting really shouldn't be so extreme. Damn those celebrities and their Slimming Centre endorsements! *tears up Olinda Cho's picture in the newspaper* Called dad to make sure he gets mum some proper food for tonight. Now how am I supposed to leave them behind next year without worrying? And I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

6.
To you: Thanks for last night. Even though we only met up for a short while, you really made my day. =)

7.
Can't wait for Friday! If only everyday was a weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment