Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Day I Felt Much Better

Sometimes, we shouldn't say things or do things on impulse. Like when I said I won't date anymore. Well, I take that back. I guess sometimes life throws you in the strangest dispositions and expects you to pick yourself up and take things as they come.

I guess I'm in looove again...

Today was a really, really slow day for me. After a morning of kor kor Justin's and dreadfully long passion readings at church, I went to my grandparents' place for lunch, followed by a trip to Suntec City to get a new fan for Dad. Then we got home and I napped for awhile before heading out to Pasir Ris for seafood. Seems like an age since both Dad and I went out for dinner together. Anyhow, we had a really good dinner and I had a wonderful time watching the sunset...



Quote of the Day: It's like you're a drug, it's like you're a demon I can't face out...

No comments:

Post a Comment